Fuck PayPal

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Fuck PayPal




$15 fee.. sigh..

Atleast I'm getting closer to that car @Liz

You keep a thousand dollars on Paypal?
Cool ......
Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
yes, fuck paypal.

yes, fuck paypal.

Yah, fuck PayPal.

you think a 3% tax is gay?/whiner
Quote Originally Posted by argusomega1 View Post
you think a 3% tax is gay?/whiner
It's not a tax. It's a fee


Nice cash, and look out for the hax0rz
Sorry,didn't know the difference,it's a 3% fee you think that is gay tho?
Quote Originally Posted by argusomega1 View Post
Sorry,didn't know the difference,it's a 3% fee you think that is gay tho?
Yeah, I do. Do I have to pay a fee when I give my friend $500 cash in person?
Last I remembered paypal was a business
You win.


But I rarely have fee's. Student accounts don't have very many.
Move money back and forth until you lose all of it.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?