AngrySolvedMPGH Crossfire Hack Help

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
MPGH Crossfire Hack Help
After I run the hack and log in, I get the message, "Disconnected From Server".
I've downloaded everything. Help >0<
So this is what I do for people who could help me.
1. Run the hack. Pops up, press ok.
2.Run Crossfire from the CF_G4Box
3.Loading...
4.Log in Screen pops up. Also the hack menu pops up.
5.Logging in...
6. Server list comes out and then BAM. Message comes up.

Help >0<! Thanks in advance.
You got Firewall on ?
Turn it off
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
You got Firewall on ?
Turn it off
AND YOUR AV= ANTIVIRUS TO BE SURE 100%
i think this mean... bann from server xD i am not sure but...


re-download the hack
then turn off all ur anti viruses
also try running it as admin and make sure fraps is not open
Trying check your Firewall/AV settings.

/closed
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?