Good PC Rig?

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Good PC Rig?
Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, LED LCD TV, Digital Cameras and more!
I will more then likely be using those parts and this Graphics card
Newegg.com - ASUS EAH6670/DIS/1GD5 Radeon HD 6670 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready Video Card
or I may get this

Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, LED LCD TV, Digital Cameras and more!

I prefer the cheaper one but I want better performance then this POS I have right now.
The second one ofcourse, but why would you get such a shitty video card if you gonna buy the quad 3.0 ghz. Imagine if you could overclock that to atleast 3.4ghz.

I suggest you to get a better video card such as the GTX460.

If your not willing to spend more for a video card. I suggest you to wait and build up some money till christmas and get the second bundle & a good card (GTX 460 )

EDIT: If you are going to buy the bundle @ the HD6670, you wont even be able to run graphicly intense games such as bf3.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us