Abnormal Gameplay

PollShould an Auto-Detector for Abnormal Gameplay be added in?
29 votes · pick one or more
Posts 16–30 of 41 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
Well , I would get kicked many times.
I usually get 40+ / 5-8 Kd in Alaska.
thats not abnormal.
i got in S&D today without hack 41-15...
is that acceptable
Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
i got in S&D today without hack 41-15...
is that acceptable
yeah, nothing wrong with that. Im talking about like 100-2, 75-1, 45-1, 9999999999999-0 as abnormal
Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw's Bitch View Post
No this is a bad idea.
and ur reason is?
Quote Originally Posted by TrollerCoaster View Post
I hope you are not one of those noobs that go by K/D. Some noob joins the game and looks at my K/D, then they call me hacker ( with their 0 / 0 score ).

Btw, there's already detection for the 360 spin (but it's been bypassed several times) and the shoot through wall has been un-patched I guess.

That's what happens to me in Ghost Mode, a nub joins my team and looks at my K/D
Noob thinks: Whoa, I could never get that K/D in my life!
What does the noob do?
He kicks me and spams:
F11! F11! F11!
Dam, they piss me off
Quote Originally Posted by N4ruto Uzumaki View Post

That's what happens to me in Ghost Mode, a nub joins my team and looks at my K/D
Noob thinks: Whoa, I could never get that K/D in my life!
What does the noob do?
He kicks me and spams:
F11! F11! F11!
Dam, they piss me off
Omg, Ghost Mode is UNPLAYABLE. I get kicked on either side in about a round or two. It sucks just because of the vote kick system...

I would play it A LOT more often if it weren't for all the noob kickers.
wht if u die a couple of times going like 0-6 then dicide tht ure gonna go 0-100 jst so ure score wont count... i would do tht i jk
Quote Originally Posted by TrollerCoaster View Post
Omg, Ghost Mode is UNPLAYABLE. I get kicked on either side in about a round or two. It sucks just because of the vote kick system...

I would play it A LOT more often if it weren't for all the noob kickers.
lol i get kicked even as ghost

Quote Originally Posted by SHABDB View Post
wht if u die a couple of times going like 0-6 then dicide tht ure gonna go 0-100 jst so ure score wont count... i would do tht i jk
its counts for high K/D not low K/D
i have a solution: don't play the game.
Quote Originally Posted by GS-HITMAN View Post
i have a solution: don't play the game.
I like this idea

I Know CA Has That And It Doesn't Let Me Hack
1. A Good theory, pushed into and clarifying research and practice,
2. a set of best practices and skills, especially in running and debriefing games, and
3. extensive research and knowledge bases.

Question Is. How Are Developers of This "" Going to Comprehend and Evaluate Each Thing? Well... They Could, But It would be unfair to some. Its A thing That shouldn't be touched Until Virtual Reality Games Take Place. As Accelerated Death ,Defying Adventure , Stunts and Such. I would Like to see this. Hasn't At least most things been Cracked, Hacked , or Decoded?(From Some Meaning). Wouldn't This new Technology Just be Unravelled like the Others? Poop
Would be too unbalanced.
dude this is a cf section dont be bring ca ideas here.
CA SUCKS
Posts 16–30 of 41 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us