Patcher Error code -60?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Patcher Error code -60?
I got patcher error -60 when I tried to patch, this happens every time I try to patch and I dont know what the hell it means... Anyone know?
YES I TRIED SEARCH BUTTON AND GOOGLE AND NEXON FORUMS!!!!
A couple of things *May* fix this issue.

1. Try resetting your cable modem and router, ect. Make sure to leave the modem off for around 20 seconds before plugging it back in. (Make sure your computer is completly OFF before you do this or it wont give you a new ip setting from your modem/router. This will usually fix your communication problems with servers.

2. If that dont work, try reinstalling. *Make sure you delete every part of combat arms. *Do a unistall and make sure to check if anything got left behind and delete it.*

3. Go to your internet options and turn your settings on low on your , Cookies, security, ect. (Just until it gets done downloading.)

4. Make sure your firewall is OFF and any virus protection/shields are off before downloading.

5. Somtimes this just means the servers are so busy they tend to cut ppl off who are downloading from them.



6.Have a hapyy dance if it fixes. <(''<) <( '' )> (>'')>

Idk.. i found it on they're forums LOL.
Possibly it scanned ur files and found the public in their and completely stopped the patch so take them out and try again and see if it works

Thank me if i helped
Srry! slow internet accidently double posted :S and it wont let me delete
Re downloading always works 0.o but yea... Its just really annoying having to wait 10 minits to play...
I just redownloaded the game but it seems they havent updated their new client download yet. After downloading it patched and gave me error -60
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us