Wireless Internet Problems..... Help?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Wireless Internet Problems..... Help?
Alright, well I hate wireless internet.... it never seems to work... Anyways, I was wondering if you guys would help me out on this one.

I am trying to get wireless internet on a Dell Dimension 8400 with a DWL-G520 AirPlus Xtreme G High-Speed 802.11g wireless PCI adapter. It will connect to a D-Link DI-624 Air Plus Xtreme G High-Speed 2.4ghz wireless router.

Do any of you guys have any idea on why I can't connect to the internet? I can post any other information that you need.

Here's what my IP configuration looks like...



I'll Thank anyone who can help me out
Did you install the disk? Check all of the simple/basic things first. What exactly is the problem? The internet not working or you cannot connect?
Quote Originally Posted by TJames7869 View Post
Did you install the disk? Check all of the simple/basic things first. What exactly is the problem? The internet not working or you cannot connect?
Yes, I installed the driver with the CD that came along with the disk. I am installing the wireless adapter on a recently re-installed Windows XP computer, but I have tried to get most of the drivers back that I lost. The problem is that when I try to connect to my router, it says, "Waiting for the network..." for about a minute or so and then says that it can not connect --------------


Wow, this is amazing, I think i'm just going to thank you because i'm that happy. I somehow got it to work after going a bunch of bs stuff..... Anyways, thanks for trying to help me.
hmm if you already tried the disc. I would poke around and look through the settings. If you still cant get it done call customer support or read through a little guide book that should come with it.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us