HelpNeed Help With Installing Model Change Mods

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Need Help With Installing Model Change Mods
Ok, I am very new to modding. I understand how to inject and everything. I already modded textures and sounds and scopes, but i have problem with model changes.

I particularly wanted to install a mod (HiddenMaster of FSP™ and EFSP™ Desert Eagle SE to G23 Carbon Black) but I have problem. When I inject everything into the right rez files, when I go ingame with the Direct combat arms, it tells me that client has been corrupted. It doesnt happen that way with texture mods, scope mods, sound mods, etc.

Any help? Thanks
rename the new rez file to texturescripts.rez and replace the old one and it should work
Thanks but I dont really understand what u mean

There are 5 files:

ANI_G_DEAGLECST_SH****B
CM_HND_NM_DF_DEAGLECST_SH. LTB
CM_HND_SP_DF_DEAGLECST_SH. LTB
CW_HND_NM_DF_DEAGLECST_SH. LTB
PV_PST_DF_DEAGLECST_BC. DTX

What do I do? with them

EDIT: Where exactly do I inject these anyway sorry need more help :|
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us