I need help with installing PHPBB

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
I need help with installing PHPBB
Title says it all. Help me with simple steps. If well said...I Rep+ and thank =D
create a mysql database
update the config.php file with database info
upload to ftp
navigate to the install.php
follow instructions
What's a "MYSQL" database!?
Like English said and google it to know
Don't worry guys! ^.^
I worked it out...You need to pay for a domain =X
Quote Originally Posted by Katie_Perry View Post
Don't worry guys! ^.^
I worked it out...You need to pay for a domain =X
Nahh.
Go Here. FreeHostia

I Think you get one MySQL DB for Free
I see, i need help to =)
lol....Ooohh yeah we ned domain. stf it
WE choob niggas new helppppppppppppp
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us