Well that was really interesting

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Well that was really interesting
I just talked to a bi-sexual raver for about 3 hours on omegle. first he had a video of a hot chick masturbating, then the convo turned into stuff like 4-chin and shit . weird night. so how did you spend your night? /discuss.
Scheming with Vincent.
Went to a friends 18th, and got pissed.
Here .
5pm here. I'm planning on going to movies.
HOMEMADE BURGER.
watching "That 70's Show" with Mr.Funny Man.....
thats scary
I didn't talked wit some1 that prob was attracted from me
Quote Originally Posted by HW$%yh5eh5ea5heheh5 View Post
I just talked to a bi-sexual raver for about 3 hours on omegle. first he had a video of a hot chick masturbating, then the convo turned into stuff like 4-chin and shit . weird night. so how did you spend your night? /discuss.
This has to be the gayest thing ive ever seen well 2nd gayest
Spend 4 hours in my backyard spamming mpgh and listening to music
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?