DetectedG Force Public Hack Version 3

Posts 151–165 of 1,176 · Page 11 of 79
when I log-in crossfire close automatically
win xp 32bit
Quote Originally Posted by ProHackTB View Post
when I log-in crossfire close automatically
win xp 32bit
same with me i can join a game afther 10 sec it just closes?
Quote Originally Posted by Luchiano28 View Post
same with me i can join a game afther 10 sec it just closes?
me too, DONT WORK FOR WIN XP!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by ProHackTB View Post
when I log-in crossfire close automatically
win xp 32bit
don't write ur pw while CF loads
w8 till login appear then write ur pw
and make sure that u have all need programs
Quote Originally Posted by [N.O]N.A.M.E View Post
don't write ur pw while CF loads
w8 till login appear then write ur pw
and make sure that u have all need programs
i dont write my pw when crossfire loading, and I have all requirements installed and my crossfire folder is clean
OMG ive been waiting for this and its now released! I CAN'T BELIEVE MY EYES!
SH*****T!!! VIRUS!!!!

antivir
Autocloses shouldt happen...
Just run the hack
Wait until all is loaded
And login
Should workl
Otherwise reinstall cf and try again
Quote Originally Posted by A$IAN View Post
Autocloses shouldt happen...
Just run the hack
Wait until all is loaded
And login
Should workl
Otherwise reinstall cf and try again
when i enter a room it says send error report...
Omg when i start up crossfire hacks all good and stuff.
And then after like 2 mins when im in game crossfire just crashes.
Please help.
work on win 7 64bit
but there´s no long knife
i have the same problem

is the hack tested on Win XP 32bit ?
I love ya guyz (im not gay xD)
ok now im reinstalling crossfire
Posts 151–165 of 1,176 · Page 11 of 79
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us