DetectedG Force Public Hack Version 3

Posts 676–690 of 1,176 · Page 46 of 79
I can't play ... With just wallhack, weapon hack... I have 'Error'...

Quote Originally Posted by Bambam224 View Post
when i join a match is say cheat tool detected ???
Change Server
does this work for win7 64x or not? doesn't work for me.
Quote Originally Posted by Reggie97 View Post
does this work for win7 64x or not? doesn't work for me.
I think the same ... i have always ' Error xx_x ' ... and i can't finish a game
Quote Originally Posted by -Tiitoo- View Post
I think the same ... i have always ' Error xx_x ' ... and i can't finish a game
mine doesn't even start up lawl
Quote Originally Posted by Bambam224 View Post
when i join a match is say cheat tool detected ???
press DELETE then change servers.

* On a side note, does anyone else notice that lots of client error messages pop up? :\
Swag swag swag.
v3 Rapes Assholes.
AWESOME HACK I PWN WIT IT :P
much error win 7 64! doesn't work for me 1 game play and error.
error code 22_1 ????????????? any solutions
Weird
For me when i opened crossfire my laptop died and what does it mean by CLICK THROUGH PROMPTS?(Window 7 and 64 or 32 Bits)
Quote Originally Posted by Freakemon View Post
For me when i opened crossfire my laptop died and what does it mean by CLICK THROUGH PROMPTS?
it means click ok on the pop ups
I open GFORCE v3, a window comes up. I press OK and then nothing happens. Win7 32bits, everything installed.
Quote Originally Posted by zeephiroth View Post
I open GFORCE v3, a window comes up. I press OK and then nothing happens. Win7 32bits, everything installed.
exactly this
FK MY INSERT BUTTON DOESNT WORK? does it automatically pop up like mpgh pub?
Posts 676–690 of 1,176 · Page 46 of 79
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us