Server Error Solutions

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Server Error Solutions
1st Solution: Restart Combat Arms.
2nd Solution: Go to web page, relog and start combat arms.
3rd Solution: Restart your computer.
4th Solution Start Combat arms from Internet Explorer.
5th Solution Restart your router.
6th solution to try (and the one that worked for me) was the Delete Temporary Internet files from Internet Explorer.

7th and my final solution is if that doesn’t work and you’re still having problems, what you can try to do is add http://*.nexon.net to your “Trusted Sites” from Internet Explorer and see if that works. I tried this and it didn’t work for me but if you’ve tried everything else and still having problems, at least it’s worth a shot right? What else do you have to lose?
wrong section go to the help section and repost it there.
I'm trying to get more solutinos , so it's a disscusion.
I already have a pile of theoretical solutions, just don't have it published.
Woah , what are you doing here?
I have tried all this before. ALL of it. None worked for me. I have server all DAY. But not at night after 1a.m. It starts back at 5a.m.
all i did was make internet explorer my Main Browser and start it from I.E and it works
^^ told you .
i already knew that before this
None of these will work, as server errors are on NEXON's side.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us