PostIntroduction.

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Introduction.
Hello, I am MAJ_Chumpers, you can call me that or by my first name Cameron. I am here for the community mainly. I don't approve nor oppose hacking. Hacking, is good for small things such as chamming, no reload, no spread/recoil and things like that. I don't like when people join a game to OPK, Telekill, aimbot, speed hack and stuff like that. It does get annoying, however that is my opinion. I hope to have an enjoyable time on the community!
Welcome to MPGH, hope you enjoy in your stay.
Welcome to MPGH !
Welcome, Maj!
Welcome, Cameron, To MPGH!!! you know your gonna this site!!!
Welcome to MPGH. Hope you enjoy your stay.
Welcome to MPGH.
Welcome to the community bro
Sup man welcome to mpgh.
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us