Best score without hack?

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
Best score without hack?
Soooow..Title say all.
My best was 74-13 (something like that, no proof )
And yesterday i had 32-2 (thats nothing for me but i will put it :P )
Yours?
i got 2000+ Pics in my CF folder.Too lazy too search for a good score in knife match.
my best score was 72/10 :P
but i have no pics soz <3
I think i was 50sumthing and 30sumthing.
Quote Originally Posted by Polo2 View Post
I think i was 50sumthing and 30sumthing.
..50 Kills and 30 deaths? hahah. xd
Arena 104 - 7 Be Jelly. I have a screenie somware.
Quote Originally Posted by Camkayak View Post
Arena 104 - 7 Be Jelly. I have a screenie somware.
WOW, nice ..And yes, i am jelly.They didnt kick u? -.-''
Give me pic. and i will belive
Dunno like 75
110/37

proof:
mine was 98/2 np Pic cuz i formated
44/19
21/6
16/0
20/4
61/7
20/2
21/0
21/0
16/0
25/0
16/0
24/0
57/4
37/1
30/0
27/0
15/0
23/0
16/1
20/2
25/1
54/1
55/2
64/0
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
44/19
21/6
16/0
20/4
61/7
20/2
21/0
21/0
16/0
25/0
16/0
24/0
57/4
37/1
30/0
27/0
15/0
23/0
16/1
20/2
25/1
54/1
55/2
64/0
I sayed without hack !! :P hahah
My best is 45-4
1/0 my best score <3
1/0 Best score no deths so its my best
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us