0/72 .
Best score without hack?
My best was 100 something to 7 I think. No proof though 
I didn't know about this site when I got that score.

I didn't know about this site when I got that score.
Hm... 85 / 7 I think 

It's true.
I wasn't hacking or something
Just in Rookie Server
I wasn't hacking or something

Just in Rookie Server

100-20 .
my 100/35 <- 3 vs 3 clanmatch knife
Best score without hack was like 136/26 on Arena with knife with a full room. 

51-3 sniper match prison
i think my best was 70+ and 10 deaths ? mhmm but i dont have screens cuz i get kicked the last minute ... 
I<3Techno add me in game if u see me :P i saw u i think 2-3 days ago lol im "[Ka[S]Oo].."
ja sam pola bosanac :P

I<3Techno add me in game if u see me :P i saw u i think 2-3 days ago lol im "[Ka[S]Oo].."
ja sam pola bosanac :P
cbf with the lagging so dunno 

my is 58-2
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
WarRock DiscussionsWhats the best score you have had Flying without hacks?
7 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheatsbest game with hacks/best without
1 General Game HackingME in warrock without hacking :)
28 WarRock - International Hacksme in warrock without hacks
5 WarRock Korea HacksKorean Warrock is fun without hacks
7


