[POLL] Noob Section/MPGH hack

PollChoobs and MPGH
66 votes
Posts 16–30 of 56 · Page 2 of 4
Yay.
A section where people can spam.
Great idea
I'm new. I don't mind if this gets put in and I don't get access to hacks. Working for them is fine, makes you feel warm inside when you get to the hacks.
Bad idea there will be NEW PLAYERS helping other NEW PLAYERS, pretty pointless? Half the people in this section that have high post count are dumb idiots anyways.
warrick is a noob so what give him the right...
no ideas posted on the forums will even be looked at
as for the last post, postcount dont mean shit on mpgh anymore.
Yes it actually does, it signifies how active you are. Anyone who made an account in OCT GTFO. Really. You have 100 posts in not even a month. Maybe a week.

PS: youv'e been here about 10 days.
100 posts
No avatar
and 3 thanks

All I have to Say is gtfo
this will just lead to people bitching about shit
and spaming the "newb" section to get 75 posts
Yeh, but it will keep them away from here. For a bit. Thats why I added a 1 month choice
i think more post and day here to get the hack !
Quote Originally Posted by Kevinnqc View Post
i think more post and day here to get the hack !
Do you mean if you been here like 18 days then you should have 19 or more posts?

Cause I think that's a pretty good idea
I think one month here, is best choice.
ahh.. the whole point of the hack is to get new members here...
I think you should make it for a month. Not just because I don't have that many posts, but just because some people might not put in there two cents.. I think at least a month or two would work. If you put in a certain number of posts, then they'll just turn around and clutter up the noob section with useless posts and just lagg up the servers..
More posts for the PUB hack
Hmm..
I think 1 month is best
Posts 16–30 of 56 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us