[POLL] Noob Section/MPGH hack

PollChoobs and MPGH
66 votes
Posts 31–45 of 56 · Page 3 of 4
I foresee all choobs pressing LEAVE IT.
Meh.
The choob section is gay.
They could get 75 posts in a day practically.
1 month idea, is just bullshit.
How about having 5 thank's before getting hacks?
Quote Originally Posted by SheGotIt View Post
How about having 5 thank's before getting hacks?
lol i dont even think i got 5 thanks

and they can easily make more accs to thank themselves
Something like posts or a certain ammount of rep.

The only problem with the noob section is the people who have an answer worth reading wouldn't post there.
Lol yea really, noob section wouldnt have anything good for experienced hackers to post about, it would all be spam like, the OMG GET 75 POST HERE thread...
dude ur a choob u got 11 posts i wouldn't be talking.... i bet u pressed leave it
Who cares if he's a choob?.
Your a choob to me.
XD, its just I think 1 month is best. Or maybe more posts.
"More Posts for Hack"
for sure will apear tons of spammers
We n00b
I came here to try it, if I like it then goto VIP, so I voted leave it, Or why have free trial vers for. ?
Its not a trial. Its a pub for everyone
But the site is overrun with you
warrick it not over run by him it over run by the noobs he just a fellow choob xD omg this deserves to be closed people like us can hope the choobs leave but we know it will only be a dream.
Yes, we were choobs once, but this big wave of 'em each week is bad. MPGH will crash soon. Unless the servers remarkebly HOLD
Posts 31–45 of 56 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us