Math Finisher

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Math Finisher
I got bored, so I decided to write a small Console program.
It does
Division, Multiplication, Subtraction, and Addition, and one step Algebra.

Anyway, it's a .exe, so don't flip out.

Anyway, Virus scans.
Virus Scan oneⓘ
Virus Scan twoⓘ

Credits:
Myself
Hell_Demon for helping me with the code to choose with path to go.

Change Log:
Added Algebra.


Version 1.1
Updates to come.
screenshot so people know what it looks like
Division, Multiplication, Subtraction, and Addition
^ Isn't it called a Calculator? And isn't it invented already?
Press Windows+R
Enter 'calc'
Press Enter
???
Profit.
xD
I guess so.

/request close & or Delete
its still a start, maybe not release it, but its a good place to at least start
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us