Weapon Replacement.

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Weapon Replacement.
Just correct me if I'm not doing this right.

Say I'm wanting to change the sickle into the ninjato. Would just renaming "Ninjato.dtx" to "Sickle.dtx" work? (I know these aren't the real filenames)
i havent done model swaps in a long time but ya i believe thats right but you need the anibase
So just rename ALL the related files of it to the files of the desired weapon?
yes i think so like i said i havent model swaped in a long time(like 2 years)
Alright gonna try replacing with the Dom Pedro... Just about done.
No that doesn't work, there's renaming but it takes a little more thinking, all I can remember is that rename the anibase the ani g and vice versa, however there are more files to be renamed, can't think of them at the top of my head, I'd ask 666HiddenMaster666 I know he's done model swaps since the begining
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us