My First Script Code

Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2
@Counterstrike1 why do you think it is leeched?

proof or gtfo noob
I dont have to proove shiet to a leecher like you, kthx. Btw i dont wanna either go search for poor boots like cooking or w.e it was i dont train those easy as skills kthx.
Quote Originally Posted by Counterstrike1 View Post
I dont have to proove shiet to a leecher like you, kthx. Btw i dont wanna either go search for poor boots like cooking or w.e it was i dont train those easy as skills kthx.
a little noob like you comes to me and tries to rage on me?

dude, you are a leecher, proof it's leeched or gtfo you Noob
Seriously guys.... why does it matter if stuff is leached? MPGH is still gaining if it was leached or not. I understand if he gets thanks or rep or something along those lines... but that doesn't really matter a whole lot anyways.
Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us