Stringname from Fly?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Stringname from Fly?
Hi,
at last time I search some Stringnames in Olly. But what is the Name for making a Fly Hack?

If you want you can also post Stringnames which you want to publish .


user44
U can fnid it in CE ;D
If I press in CE "Find out what writes to this address" my CrossFire shut down

Or how can I found that out?
Quote Originally Posted by user44 View Post
If I press in CE "Find out what writes to this address" my CrossFire shut down

Or how can I found that out?
i pause the process
then attach CE, .. Look, Detach and Resume
Ohh good! Thx
Quote Originally Posted by user44 View Post
Ohh good! Thx
So I have the next problem. How can I find this addy? What must I search in CE?
Go into a Tutorial game with Cheat Engine speedhack.
Search for 0 first. Then set the speedhack to 0.01. Jump and search for 1, then set the speedhack to 1 and if you are on the ground, search for 0,...
Then you have 3 Addys. Click on Pointer scan and wait. Then there's a big list of Adresses. In the list is cshell.dll + 32***.
Quote Originally Posted by derh.acker View Post
Go into a Tutorial game with Cheat Engine speedhack.
Search for 0 first. Then set the speedhack to 0.01. Jump and search for 1, then set the speedhack to 1 and if you are on the ground, search for 0,...
Then you have 3 Addys. Click on Pointer scan and wait. Then there's a big list of Adresses. In the list is cshell.dll + 32***.
wow good TUT thanks bro
bla..bla...No Idea by wrong..
Quote Originally Posted by ***** View Post
bla..bla...No Idea by wrong..
what is the right ??
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us