Patched.::Simple:1:Hack::.

Posts 136–150 of 331 · Page 10 of 23
Quote Originally Posted by Tick Me On View Post
Downgrade to Vista.

I have vista... I think its the best OS for running hacks.
@Turbulence

Willing to let you tv me to see whats going wrong, you might be able to fix the problem everyone else is having...
Vista 32 bit FTW.
at you window 7 users
Quote Originally Posted by hQW$%^&y View Post
Vista 32 bit FTW.
at you window 7 users

Windows vista sucks ballz, I've used it for 4 years... I'm surprised a lot more coders don't use xp :|
Quote Originally Posted by wescooldude3 View Post
Windows vista sucks ballz, I've used it for 4 years... I'm surprised a lot more coders don't use xp :|
XP is a dinosaur
Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post


XP is a dinosaur
The only thing I would switch to would be windows 7 which I put on my Dad's desktop. Vista is a resource hog on a dell laptop with built in graphics...
They finally approved yeahh!!!!
never mind i fixed it, i tryed restarting my computer after installing and i closed xfire for u windows 7 users!
works great win 7 64 bit... black dragon injector
Anyone got it to work on xp sp3?
Because no hacks are working for me
working 100% Windows XP 32bit PerX injector.
Quote Originally Posted by smashslice View Post
working 100% Windows XP 32bit PerX injector.
hmmm wonder why i crash then
Detected for me. Win XP 32 bit.
Quote Originally Posted by KIKE1994 View Post
Detected for me. Win XP 32 bit.
Woorking for me Win XP 32 bit.
someone I can spend a hacker aimbot combat arms with this function
Posts 136–150 of 331 · Page 10 of 23
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us