Patched.::Simple:1:Hack::.

Posts 91–105 of 331 · Page 7 of 23
Working GREAT on Vista 32 TY very much
Quote Originally Posted by SofaKingH4rd View Post
win 7 64 bit doesn't work.

you get a error saying "combat arms has stopped working"

or when loading the map, it freezes.
Wrong, windows 7 64 bit DOES work cuz I just got done using it...
Quote Originally Posted by freestyle_k0 View Post
Wrong, windows 7 64 bit DOES work cuz I just got done using it...
right, you'll crash soon.

The menu loads, but then crashes.

I'll try again later.
Quote Originally Posted by SofaKingH4rd View Post
right, you'll crash soon.

The menu loads, but then crashes.

I'll try again later.
Dude... I was running it since it's gotten aproved, NO CRASH...
No working for Window 7 . Crashes after about 5 mins. Fail once again.!
Quote Originally Posted by LINDEN2 View Post
No working for Window 7 . Crashes after about 5 mins. Fail once again.!
Wow... QUIT POSTING SHIT LIKE THIS, IT DOES WORK FOR WIN 7... GET BETTER COMPUTER
THANK YOU!
guys, i'm using rez chams
What injector are u guys using?
i use perx and xp so it crashed for me too lol guess its only way to play is legit....
I'm using portal injector, and AVGN link me please? I want colorful chams : P
Quote Originally Posted by freestyle_k0 View Post
thx so much
Pressing the Thanks button will do it!
so portal injector works with this hack? and if so what other injectors work? im using perx injector and menu doesnt pop up when i press insert
Posts 91–105 of 331 · Page 7 of 23
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us