My first interface mod

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
My first interface mod
Hi everyone. As I'm pretty good in designing with Photoshop, I though why shouldn't I try to make something with Warrock.

This took approximately 2 hours
Sorry for bad quality, I'll update screens later.




Bloods and crips.. red & blue. I like it
The red colour doesnt somehow fit , but other than that it looks good.
Eh.. I like'd the blue better too
Damn, but warrock made somekind'o check file thing and I lost my modification, so I'm waiting for suggestions, I'll make new
@BustaLTU

How about sorta like a MPGH mod.. use their theme ?

Example.. like idk uh, Maybe the mpgh blue.. make some text white.. and some stuff black

Their blue :

And then just somehow put in some white and black in there because MPGH's Text is white and some parts of it is black.
Shunnai's idea sounds good, but you should make it more modern, you just used pure colours for this, amirite?
(pure = 255)
There is one, really bad thing, I found out, that warrock now automatically check files if they are modificated
you mean noone can make mods anymore :O ?
Yep, something like that. Thats how they fucked up the scripts.
Fuck the scripts, mods are way more fun! WarRock should have a modloader
You can't mod files anymore but however you can still mod the UI files..
I beg to differ.

Hex editors ftw!
(Me learning how to fix images to match the hash and filesize >:3)
Quote Originally Posted by roabx1 View Post
I beg to differ.

Hex editors ftw!
(Me learning how to fix images to match the hash and filesize >:3)
Good luck with that.
Quote Originally Posted by xRenegade_x View Post


Good luck with that.
Thanks.

Means a lot to me.

Though somehow I feel that was sarcasm....
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us