HelpHelp binding attacks

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Help binding attacks
I am curious how come only sometimes my gliding fury does dmg. Weird.
Quote Originally Posted by tenkan View Post
I'm trying to figure out how to do moves right off the get-go. Like do a gliding fury without attacking or anything. Like in pie binds doing F7/Other lann attacks at press of a button.

Now, I've looked at this tut:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/437-vindic...otion-txt.html
and another similar to it. It seems like those aren't the commands used to do a move. I unpacked the hfs with the skills, and their properties, how much sta, dmg, etc. Tried putting that into the console and it didn't work.

I'd love any help someone would be able to give me as to how to do a simple gliding fury, or other attack instantly.
Wait for new version of Danksole tonight or early tomorrow.. I have made custom skill commands to use on each class, 5 for each. I did not include gliding fury particularly, but rather Furious7 instead.

<-- Yes that's a scythe evy in my Avatar using Blind Arrow...

The actual console commands to do these things are private, which is why I'm including this variety of custom commands that will activate them.
Quote Originally Posted by tenkan View Post
I'd love any help someone would be able to give me as to how to do a simple gliding fury, or other attack instantly.
The skills aren't on the list. They are arguments to a command.
I just want to be able to do my own moves, thats all. F7 is a lame move and over kill. One reason I don't use public binds. Still would be nice to do any move no the get-go.
I'm not asking for the actual commands, since we all know that may get patched, but just some direction in where to go look and learn. I don't want it patched so I wouldn't be releasing the commands. May make own binds with attacks only. That'd be sweet x3!
kidiszedcoffin, I tried that combination already. Tried a few nothing seemed to work. But, you did give me an idea to check somewhere.
Chrome sucks sometimes...
No more explanations needed, thanks!
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us