ExclamationWorking OPK?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Working OPK?
I'm looking for an opk similar to the one in BC5, unpatched of course.
Aren't we all.
Unless you pay for a one, I don't think there are any public ones.
yeah, Idk, there was a cham hack + opk that i came across but it only had chams that looked like shit :S
There is one, you'll just have to find it yourself.
Quote Originally Posted by Dawd View Post
I'm looking for an opk similar to the one in BC5, unpatched of course.
its called telekill bro, opk is perm patched by nexon
Quote Originally Posted by mygunisgood View Post
its called telekill bro, opk is perm patched by nexon
not Rage Fags have it
I would just like a free cham hack
Add me, and we will discuss.
VIP HACKS
im looking for reasonably priced hax with all the perx. dont want no bs. where can i find the real deal that are not sticky or patched??
Beg somewhere else please.
kthx.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us