HelpAVA 5 player coop glitch help

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
AVA 5 player coop glitch help
So I go on cheat engine and when I try to select the process AVA.exe I get an error message that it cannot be selected. Am I picking the wrong process or has it been patched?

I am using win7 64 bit.
Bump, still unanswered and I posted on about 5 other threads in this section so I think I earned it
Why u want 5 man?
Oh ya caz you noob so you can't join other ppl room
Doesnt really matter caz they kick you in game so they become host
Quote Originally Posted by Battlefield 3 View Post
Why u want 5 man?
Oh ya caz you noob so you can't join other ppl room
Doesnt really matter caz they kick you in game so they become host
Wait, what? The reason I want to make my own room is because only the higher ranks know how, and they always kick me out of the room when I join T_T.
Not shure if its been patched, dont really think so.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?