Request for anything.

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Request for anything.
I can't get any hacks to work. Please I'll take anything that'll work...
Have you tried Flameswor10 V4.7?
On the Flameswor10 my Combat Arms closes after about a min...
Quote Originally Posted by Invader_Zim View Post
On the Flameswor10 my Combat Arms closes after about a min...
Download nessecary .Net services along with other things NEEDED to run hacks.
yup. my game closes to.
win 7 . 64 bit.
last used the hack on aug. 7/2011
Quote Originally Posted by Invader_Zim View Post
On the Flameswor10 my Combat Arms closes after about a min...
Make sure you press the home button before opening the menu.
Well I can't find the page that shows the list of hacks for Combat Arms...
Quote Originally Posted by Invader_Zim View Post
Well I can't find the page that shows the list of hacks for Combat Arms...
OMG . . .
Well look up on hack Request's eventually you'll find it,. Download main hack, then Download PerX Injector (if you don't already have) Inject " Engine.exe" and add pub.dll, start game, Press "Insert" Goodluck! (:
I have PerX and have tried multiple pud.dll files. Put when do I press insert? At the log-in menu, or in-game?
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?