Check Boxes [solved]

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Check Boxes [solved]
Delete this please.
Use radiobuttons
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Use radiobuttons
I never thought of that. Thank you.

Is this the correct code?
Code:
If RadioButton1.Checked Then

Msg("You have chosen 6,500 NX")

End If

End Sub
Quote Originally Posted by SofaKingH4rd View Post
I never thought of that. Thank you.

Is this the correct code?
Code:
If RadioButton1.Checked Then

Msg("You have chosen 6,500 NX")

End If

End Sub
If RadioButton1.Checked = true Then
'do anything what ya want.
End If
End Sub
Quote Originally Posted by Exquizyth View Post
If RadioButton1.Checked = true Then
'do anything what ya want.
End If
End Sub
Yeah, I entered it wrong above, I knew it :P


If RadioButton1.Checked = True Then

MsgBox("Write any thing here")

End If
End Sub
"Checked" is a boolean anyway, so your original code was right anyway.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?