Help

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Help
Sony jewed me when I sent in my PS3. I used to have a 80 gig hard drive in my system. I just got my PS3 back today and have noticed i have gone from 80 gigs to 18 gigs. But I also don't this I have the same system because it is making weird noises and will not load 4 of the black ops maps. It freezes after about 2 hours of being on. I have put it in safe mode and restored with all the options. It is in a ventilated area and doesn't get very hot.

I think I am in need of a new hard drive but I just want to make sure before I go out of my way and spend 60 bucks.
@Assistive discussion section is for discussions only. Help/request threads go in the root PS3 section.

@ the OP:
Do any of your friends have a PS3? I suggest testing it with a friend's HDD before buying a new one.
The problem is, if you open your PS3, and your plan fails, Sony would reject your system since they would suspect you of "hacking". Buy a hard drive from a shitty store and ask for a 3 day warranty, then if the PS3 still makes noises, just return the HDD and throw out your PS3 and buy an XBOX
Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post
Sony jewed me when I sent in my PS3. I used to have a 80 gig hard drive in my system. I just got my PS3 back today and have noticed i have gone from 80 gigs to 18 gigs. But I also don't this I have the same system because it is making weird noises and will not load 4 of the black ops maps. It freezes after about 2 hours of being on. I have put it in safe mode and restored with all the options. It is in a ventilated area and doesn't get very hot.

I think I am in need of a new hard drive but I just want to make sure before I go out of my way and spend 60 bucks.
u got a ps3?????!!@#!@#!@?
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?