CoolFirst Photoshop Uee

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
First Photoshop Uee
Well here's my first sig, and use of photoshop. I can't really change it anymore cuz i accidentally merged the layers.

wow this is great for your first time using photoshop!!
Hmmm..
This is actually very good for your first time.
9/10
:O
agreed this is really nice for your first, mine was all super cruddy D:<!
What tut did you use?
8/10
tahst pretty nice for a first time
i jusst got photoshop and suck with it XD
Good first move: using a tut. A lot of first timers fail to do it
Nice sig.
Thanks guys i was expecting negativity. I used Jumby's Tut(i think he's palao idk). I didn't know that many people don't use tutorials first time. I wouldn't have known what to do!!
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?