LightbulbReturning, lol

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Returning, lol
Probably one of the few original members of MPGH left.

This site has turned from a single-section battleground for DDoS, g00ns and massive trolling (by Dave and Arun mostly, good times ) into a rather awesome, full-featured site with a lot of talented coders making cool shiz.

Honestly, I've only made a resurgence due to the excellent work by the contributors in the Vindictus section. @Nico, @Paladin, @DanK and @Pie have made my life quite nice

My sig is INCREDIBLY outdated, but it is legit so i'm gonna leave it. MPGH Gunz lol....it was a good idea back in 06' >_>;

So, hello everyone.

Shout out to Arun and Dave, my homies from way back.
You can mention them to come read this ya know
Welcome backk.
Does that work like Twitter? I'll try it out.

Thanks for teh wb's guys
06 Swag
Welcome back.
Welcome back to MPGH.
Old member.
Welcome back!!!
Welcum back. Sadly I don't know you since I'm rather new here =/
Welcome
Welcome back, 06 oldie =3
welcome back , you have been gone almost for as long as how old @Pie is aka hes 6
Welcome back.
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?