Just a question.

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Just a question.
Alright I heard that hackshield was updated overnight, is this true?
I don't know!!!!!!!
Mind not spamming please..
If you're wondering if your hacks are still working, just test them out. If they don't work, then something happened. There WAS a patch just this morning, but just test it out.
If they were to update the hackshield, the public hack will probably be detected?

I don't feel like having a banned account..
Patch = Patched hacks...
Hmm.. I'm saying that hackshield was updated, not the actual game itself, that will be in a few days until the game is patched.

Very well.. might as well try it out and see what happens.
Quote Originally Posted by VectorAimbot View Post
Hmm.. I'm saying that hackshield was updated, not the actual game itself, that will be in a few days until the game is patched.

Very well.. might as well try it out and see what happens.
(Should Have been done in the first place)
Quote Originally Posted by SEGnosis View Post
(Should Have been done in the first place)
Shut up SEG <_<
If you don't want to be banned then why are u are u here?
Quote Originally Posted by erikshadow View Post
Shut up SEG <_<
But its true


Its like a general telling other ppl to go into a mine field to test if its safe while he sits back and lets others die from his cowardice


If you are rly that afraid of losing your account


then dont haxs >.<
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us