Just a question

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Just a question
What is going to change next update? xD
Sorry if this is spam
Block all hack's, new maps and MEABY Black Market

sorry for spam
the hack thing i knew but,.. YAAAY!!! new maps!!!
They never can block 'all hack's.
I hope the Black Market is a good feature..
Black market=t(0_o)t
Black market, Maybe nsome new weapons. Pherhaps a map or two.. i might be wrong thouh.
there going to add a new map a new game mode and some new weapons
HUGE UPDATE!! And in black market could i trade weapons with each other
Black market is to buy weapons with special colors right? you pay with ****** i thought?
I hope a new map.. if you create a room verry fast.. You see a Desert Map. I hope thats the new one..Also i dont think there is no new game mode. Because they already got a lot...
i saw they change maps so you can't glitch anymore :'(
How can you SEE they CHANGE maps?
What do you mean with CHANGE?
i did read it -_-

and i mean they change things in the map so you can't glitch anymore

it are just little changes you can't spot it ...(i think)
I guess the new map will be Waverider .. The map Looks awesome
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us