[Operation Shadow] Requesting Coders
Hey there!
I'll get right to the point.
I've been thinking for a long time about starting a project in which I get me and some friends together to make a game. And now, I'm putting my project out in to the public!
I only really ever asked one person, but he was really busy, and still is. I am requesting a group of people with certain skills and possibly a friend or two of mine for help with a project we will be calling Project Shadow. (Unless voted otherwise by the community / project members.) This thread is requesting group members for the Coder group.
People needed: 2 - 4
===========================
APPLICATION FORMAT: (Required are marked with a *, example: *MPGH Name)
*MPGH Name:
Real Name:
Age:
*Example of work:
*Why you want to help:
Other skills / Applications for other groups:
*Time available:
===========================
Please help me! This project can turn out very well, and eventually it'll get us some money!
Thanks,
Gunz5456 A.K.A. Coover55
Other Operation Shadow Threads:
Main / Storyline Developers / Mappers
Modlers / Animators
NOTE EDIT: Currently only hiring for Storyline Developers. Once the engine, genre, and storyline is finished, the animators, modelers, mappers, and coders will be assembled.
I'll get right to the point.
I've been thinking for a long time about starting a project in which I get me and some friends together to make a game. And now, I'm putting my project out in to the public!
I only really ever asked one person, but he was really busy, and still is. I am requesting a group of people with certain skills and possibly a friend or two of mine for help with a project we will be calling Project Shadow. (Unless voted otherwise by the community / project members.) This thread is requesting group members for the Coder group.
People needed: 2 - 4
===========================
APPLICATION FORMAT: (Required are marked with a *, example: *MPGH Name)
*MPGH Name:
Real Name:
Age:
*Example of work:
*Why you want to help:
Other skills / Applications for other groups:
*Time available:
===========================
Please help me! This project can turn out very well, and eventually it'll get us some money!
Thanks,
Gunz5456 A.K.A. Coover55
Other Operation Shadow Threads:
Main / Storyline Developers / Mappers
Modlers / Animators
NOTE EDIT: Currently only hiring for Storyline Developers. Once the engine, genre, and storyline is finished, the animators, modelers, mappers, and coders will be assembled.
