The same

Posts 31–45 of 45 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
It should be generally the same.
But I don't know much with coding.
Learn or GTFO jk but you should learn @Sketchy
Quote Originally Posted by DareoTheOreo View Post
Learn or GTFO jk but you should learn @Sketchy
I will when I get a computer.
I'll probably get people addys and shit.
Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post

I will when I get a computer.
I'll probably get people addys and shit.
hummf You better get that pc fast. So we can finally play.
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
hummf You better get that pc fast. So we can finally play.
I'm on vacation now so...
Quote Originally Posted by iFacebook-Backup View Post

I'm on vacation now so...
Well during the school year then.
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
Well during the school year then.
i wont be able to play really during the school year...
@Terell. i sure hope you read these things... exept for the spam
Quote Originally Posted by DareoTheOreo View Post
i wont be able to play really during the school year...
@Terell. i sure hope you read these things... exept for the spam
OMG> Cant you atleast devote 1 hour?
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
OMG> Cant you atleast devote 1 hour?
if anything i can get at a max of 15 minutes...
hmm alright then. Its gonna be hard to teach.
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
hmm alright then. Its gonna be hard to teach.
whats gonna be hard to teach? @Dreamer
Quote Originally Posted by DareoTheOreo View Post
whats gonna be hard to teach? @Dreamer
teaching you to code when tyou can be active for only 5 mins.
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
teaching you to code when tyou can be active for only 5 mins.
haha... wait whos teachin? im soo lost right now.. i do belive im slowly going crazy...
Quote Originally Posted by DareoTheOreo View Post
haha... wait whos teachin? im soo lost right now.. i do belive im slowly going crazy...
I could teach you step by step by writing guides I guess.
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
I could teach you step by step by writing guides I guess.
whats jew gonna be teachin again? im sorry im just totally out of it...
Quote Originally Posted by DareoTheOreo View Post
whats jew gonna be teachin again? im sorry im just totally out of it...
You wanted to learn how to make a trainer.
Posts 31–45 of 45 · Page 3 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?