The same

Posts 16–30 of 45 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by DareoTheOreo View Post
TRY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thatd be coolio
Wouldnt be useful though. Too much hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
Wouldnt be useful though. Too much hacks.
have you seen the combat arms hacks before the coders went on strike?
Quote Originally Posted by DareoTheOreo View Post
have you seen the combat arms hacks before the coders went on strike?
Yeah theyre like the hacks now o.o
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
Yeah theyre like the hacks now o.o
no i meant the menus... of like sooo many hacks... it filled like your entire top to bottum lol
example - screen -
| from |
| here to |
| here |
- screen - but only like a small part of the right side...
Quote Originally Posted by DareoTheOreo View Post
no i meant the menus... of like sooo many hacks... it filled like your entire top to bottum lol
If someone were to make a menu it would fill up your game screen lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
If someone were to make a menu it would fill up your game screen lol.
lol well look a tmy edit
Go ahead and do it Spark.
Quote Originally Posted by Terell. View Post
Go ahead and do it Spark.
I really dont think I can o.o
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
I really dont think I can o.o
trying wont hurt brah
Quote Originally Posted by DareoTheOreo View Post
trying wont hurt brah
But I have no idea how or where to start.
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
But I have no idea how or where to start.
well good luck brahh
Quote Originally Posted by DareoTheOreo View Post
well good luck brahh
Not gonna even try lol. Sticking to the classics.
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
Not gonna even try lol. Sticking to the classics.
haha well then
Quote Originally Posted by DareoTheOreo View Post
haha well then
Classics look better anyways
It should be generally the same.
But I don't know much with coding.
Posts 16–30 of 45 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?