The same

Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
The same
Was just wondering. Is the trainers here at Maplestory the same as regular games ? Or is it completely different . If it's the same I could probably make some hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by Terell. View Post
Was just wondering. Is the trainers here at Maplestory the same as regular games ? Or is it completely different . If it's the same I could probably make some hacks.
What you mean by the same?
And this sohuld be in help section.
Same from what I've known.
Oh alright thanks. and it doesn't belong in Help. This is the Maplestory Hack/coding

This topic deals with hacking.
lol im pretty sure its the same... using the code put in a dll... or wellr eally just... TV me soon and ill show you when happens with a hack...
Quote Originally Posted by DareoTheOreo View Post
lol im pretty sure its the same... using the code put in a dll... or wellr eally just... TV me soon and ill show you when happens with a hack...
What are you talking about? o.o
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
What are you talking about? o.o
neh screw it...
Quote Originally Posted by DareoTheOreo View Post
neh screw it...
Noo Noo Go ahead re - explain.
show him how the hacks in maple work... like cuz their diff from CA and WarRock and all that...
Quote Originally Posted by DareoTheOreo View Post
show him how the hacks in maple work... like cuz their diff from CA and WarRock and all that...
ahh alright. Theyre kinda similar in a way though :P
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
ahh alright. Theyre kinda similar in a way though :P
kind of...
Quote Originally Posted by DareoTheOreo View Post
kind of...
The difference is hot key and menu.
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
The difference is hot key and menu.
true...
Quote Originally Posted by DareoTheOreo View Post
true...
I wonder if I can develop a menu hack for maple o.o
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
I wonder if I can develop a menu hack for maple o.o
TRY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thatd be coolio
Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?