Was just wondering. Is the trainers here at Maplestory the same as regular games ? Or is it completely different . If it's the same I could probably make some hacks.
Originally Posted by Terell.
Was just wondering. Is the trainers here at Maplestory the same as regular games ? Or is it completely different . If it's the same I could probably make some hacks.
What you mean by the same?
And this sohuld be in help section.
Same from what I've known.
Oh alright thanks. and it doesn't belong in Help. This is the Maplestory Hack/coding
This topic deals with hacking.
lol im pretty sure its the same... using the code put in a dll... or wellr eally just... TV me soon and ill show you when happens with a hack...
Originally Posted by DareoTheOreo
lol im pretty sure its the same... using the code put in a dll... or wellr eally just... TV me soon and ill show you when happens with a hack...
What are you talking about? o.o
Originally Posted by Dreamer
What are you talking about? o.o
neh screw it...
Originally Posted by DareoTheOreo
neh screw it...
Noo Noo Go ahead re - explain.
show him how the hacks in maple work... like cuz their diff from CA and WarRock and all that...
Originally Posted by DareoTheOreo
show him how the hacks in maple work... like cuz their diff from CA and WarRock and all that...
ahh alright. Theyre kinda similar in a way though :P
Originally Posted by Dreamer
ahh alright. Theyre kinda similar in a way though :P
kind of...
Originally Posted by DareoTheOreo
kind of...
The difference is hot key and menu.
Originally Posted by Dreamer
The difference is hot key and menu.
true...
Originally Posted by DareoTheOreo
true...
I wonder if I can develop a menu hack for maple o.o
Originally Posted by Dreamer
I wonder if I can develop a menu hack for maple o.o