Exotic MediaPlayer

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
gui is fantastic.

simple to use

overall 10/10 AMAZING!

how do I make a gui like that?
Quote Originally Posted by SofaKingH4rd View Post
Oh!!!Thank You!

I never knew it was a code! Where do i put this code? I have no idea about this stuff sorry!
Right click your project, and go to add new item.

Add a new class.
Delete everything in the class, and copy and paste the full code.
Right click your project and build it, and you can drag the new custom theme controls onto your form, they'll be in the toolbox.
UI: Good
Theme: Good
Functionality: Good

Things I would put in:
• Shuffle
• Drag and Drop
• Open with.. Effect
Quote Originally Posted by willrulz188 View Post
UI: Good
Theme: Good
Functionality: Good

Things I would put in:
• Shuffle
• Drag and Drop
• Open with.. Effect
I was already thinking of the drag and drop.
I was also thinking of adding a second form as a youtube downloader, so you paste the youtube url and it saves it as an mp3 file.

Thanks!
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?