FIX Video DEMO AIMBOOT
FIX Video DEMO AIMBOOT
first : thank to @FUKO
After @FUKO of mine suggested I'wear Recorder tool,finally Successfully make a good video
Allow me a project to MPGH
this new work only on PB INDO and PB PH, now I'm working so that this hack can work well for all PB, I need the support
Remember :
This is a demo of my post later, if my hack do not work anymore......
> Features:
* Aimbot
* Wallhack All Map
* Unlimite ammo weapon
This Video fix my post about ALL HACK and AIMBOT perfect
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/321-point-...ml#post4877329
first : thank to @FUKO
After @FUKO of mine suggested I'wear Recorder tool,finally Successfully make a good video
Allow me a project to MPGH
this new work only on PB INDO and PB PH, now I'm working so that this hack can work well for all PB, I need the support
Remember :
This is a demo of my post later, if my hack do not work anymore......
> Features:
* Aimbot
* Wallhack All Map
* Unlimite ammo weapon
This Video fix my post about ALL HACK and AIMBOT perfect
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/321-point-...ml#post4877329
