ExclamationD/C PROBLEM FIX VIDEO TUTORIAL

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
D/C PROBLEM FIX VIDEO TUTORIAL
OK HERE IT IS THE TUTORIAL THAT I MADE HOPE IT WORKS FOR U CUZ IT WORKED 4 ME!

LINK:

so hope it worked 4 u and srry for the bad quality! lol

sorry if i made a mistake in the videol lol
I don't play Combat Arms anymore. o.O
Operation 7 FTW.
i'm testing. if it works, i will let you know.
OK DUDE I HOPE IT WORKED CUZ MY OTHER FORUM PPL SAID IT DIDNT WORK OR THEY DIDNT UNDERSTAND ME SO HOPE THIS VIDEO WORKS 4 EVERYONE
I test it and the 3 test i made is good 5 game in a row without dc thank you
problem i wen i drag the files everything goes nutting gets left back plz help
After dragging everything. Dont you mean you should have "3 Left in the HShield Folder?" Instead of 3 left in the New Folder?
Just use teh HSChanger~ tutorial.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us