GPCrates

Posts 61–70 of 70 · Page 5 of 5
u have stupid ways of buying gp crates,the way how u try to win a gun is bad and it would be a miracle to get a gun...try to buy more crates at once and then open it...i spend 30k gp on xm8adv. crates, and i got xm8adv. on 26 crate...overall i spend 50k gp on bm and that is only fun i get...and i am satisfied with that one gun i won
I've made like 20 accounts trying to get something, once I get something good I'll be training that account, lololol.
How am I using 'stupid methods' ?
It's only luck man :S
You go to clan.z8games.com ->My Profile -> Log.
Quote Originally Posted by GRgaergaergaergerag View Post
Where do I find this?
Another blind person.


Quote Originally Posted by iHaxPanties View Post
You go to clan.z8games.com ->My Profile -> Log.
damn GP crates so gay, never win anything good
Posts 61–70 of 70 · Page 5 of 5

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us