GPCrates

Posts 46–60 of 70 · Page 4 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post
@xXBrokenBonezXx Not all the zp was on offers lol. Have you done the DirecTV 100k ZP offer?
its like 70k for me
@Cataclypse
and explain the other 700k zp
If I've been playing CF for over a year it's obvious I've done more offers. Also, Playspan used to have a good deal, where you could use a coupon codes on ultimate points, then using that coupon code on buying zp, hence then getting 100k zp for like $60.

Your unlucky like me
Quote Originally Posted by iHaxPanties View Post
Point is I suck at playing CF.
ya right'll


Quote Originally Posted by iHaxPanties View Post
Point is I suck at playing CF.
ya right'll
i spent 30k zp and never won + 80k gp and never won
NEVER NOTHING :S
I really don't want 2 talk about BM and how much I hv spent...
lol
I needed just for my de-camo more than 100k gp, for beretta I think I've spent 80k or so.
Hmm... I guess it is a waste of money.
Dotn waste on Black market... go itemshop and save GP...
I would, if someone helped me get crossfire to work D:
74 Crates and boom! I got my noob spraying cannon.
My friend got a Thompson his first try.
i never won anything in my 3 years playing cf
(i know that BM was not there in 2009)
Posts 46–60 of 70 · Page 4 of 5

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us