GPCrates

Posts 31–45 of 70 · Page 3 of 5
The most ammount of Spent on Gp crates. ( IN TOTAL ) Would be around 1.6m Over various accounts, with that spending, I've only ever won about 5 or 6 guns.

- tommy.
- Whincester
- Deagle Camo
- Anaconda .Adv
- Baretta
- XM8 Adv.

And yeah, i spent about 500k on various crates without winning either :\\
I've spent so much, I would feel like shit to count up..
I've won:
Wait for the big list...


1.Winchester
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
100. AK 47 camo.
Jelly?
lol, Nothing compared to my loss. I've spent approximately 18.4 MILLION gp on crates, on various accounts. What have I won? 2 winchesters, 1 thompson, and 1 aug-camo. I won so many coupons that I have every coupon weapon I dreamed for.
Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post
lol, Nothing compared to my loss. I've spent approximately 18.4 MILLION gp on crates, on various accounts. What have I won? 2 winchesters, 1 thompson, and 1 aug-camo. I won so many coupons that I have every coupon weapon I dreamed for.
Bullfuckingshit.
GP crates suck. In ZP you can atleast get coupons/GP.
lol only lucky can won Tompson
ikr? same thing with zp crates. 800k ZP and nothing. NOTHING. My GP log is so long it would take an hour to go through

lol @[D]arkMan I won Thompson by purchasing 100 crates and spinning one every 10 seconds
i win a TOMPSON in 10Crates and Desert Camo 5 crates
Quote Originally Posted by [D]arkMan View Post
i win a TOMPSON in 10Crates and Desert Camo 5 crates
You're lucky.

Btw, the girl in your avatar, it's a face over boobs. It's not ONE girl.
Orly? You spent 800k zp on crates... ?
Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post
@iHaxPanties Overall on all my accounts.
that it unbelievabally doubtfull

Who the hell would spent close to $8000 on a game
No lives thats who.
Quote Originally Posted by xXBrokenBonezXx View Post
that it unbelievabally doubtfull

Who the hell would spent close to $8000 on a game
No lives thats who.
Thank you. Although you kinda added an extra 0 in there.

"100000 Z8 POINTS
BONUS: 10000 Z8 BONUS POINTS
PRICE: US $79.99 "
Posts 31–45 of 70 · Page 3 of 5

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us