GPCrates

Posts 16–30 of 70 · Page 2 of 5
I've won winchester + ak 47 camo.
I would rather win thompson than the winchester..
Shotguns are shit in my opinion. If you're trying to shoot someone who's on the other side of the map I don't see how the shotgun is going to help.
Quote Originally Posted by iHaxPanties View Post
Shotguns are shit in my opinion. If you're trying to shoot someone who's on the other side of the map I don't see how the shotgun is going to help.
That is very much extremely true, better off with a M9
That's BM for ya .
Lol you acctualy didn`t buy enought. It`s like you didn`t have gp, or thought you can win with those. I have bought like more than 50 crates to win the stupid xm8-adv. Feel so unlucky.
Quote Originally Posted by gaara97 View Post
Lol you acctualy didn`t buy enought. It`s like you didn`t have gp, or thought you can win with those. I have bought like more than 50 crates to win the stupid xm8-adv. Feel so unlucky.
@gaara97 i spent 200k on m16s-C Crates, so over 100 and still didn't win...
Quote Originally Posted by [L]egendary View Post
@gaara97 i spent 200k on m16s-C Crates, so over 100 and still didn't win...
Lolzors, didn't see your post. Besides the m16 is a crappy weapon right?
Lmao, can't believe I forgot what BM means.
@[L]egendary Why would you want that crapy thing xD



Well i thougt its cool when they release it, so i thougt i have to win it too, just saying, but that was before
Quote Originally Posted by gaara97 View Post
@[L]egendary Why would you want that crapy thing xD



Well i thougt its cool when they release it, so i thougt i have to win it too, just saying, but that was before
Cuz it's fucking amazing :3
fuck thats nothing
i spent over 400k gp on my crates and got nothing except an de.C
Ive spend like 700k gp on the ak camo not won
Quote Originally Posted by -Ruslan View Post
Ive spend like 700k gp on the ak camo not won
bull shit
Posts 16–30 of 70 · Page 2 of 5

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us