We need a section...

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
We need a section...
... for all this

"COME AND JOIN MY ROOM FOR POWERLEVEL" crap

or

"QUARANTINE ROOM! CUM ONE CUM ALL!"

/fp

So annoying

They appear for one day. They get closed. /pointless

I agree with this, it needs its own section, annoying seeing 10 of them at once in discussion.
Sowwy.

Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post
Sowwy.

Posted this before you posted yours <3

@aeronyx

It's alright <3



I still wub youuuu XOXO

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
Was gonna make a suggestion on this. It should also not count towards your post count because it'll just be spam.

Suggest it here and Dave might take a look at it.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/37-suggest...ggestions.html
I know, but this is Combat Arms related.

I mean, it might have some relatedness to other FPS

Will do
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?