New MineCraft Duplication Method

Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by hexacyanide View Post
Stop acting like a tard.

This doesn't work and if it did, Notch would know about it by now.

If you think your server is 1.7.3, then maybe just your client is 1.7.3, because 1.7.3 clients can log in to 1.7.2 servers and still dupe.



Pistons were created with logic in mind. You don't seem very innovative if you think they are his worst creation.
I checked my server, its 1.7.3 dude. You can logg on and try old dupe method if u like. it dont work. SO FUCK YOU, I AINT NO TARD YOU DUMB FUCK
Quote Originally Posted by Decieved- View Post
I checked my server, its 1.7.3 dude. You can logg on and try old dupe method if u like. it dont work. SO FUCK YOU, I AINT NO TARD YOU DUMB FUCK
Calm down.... It doesnt work
its not working as of now
@Decieved-
lol y would i lie
this was possible
in 1.7.2
if ur gonna call me a liar then find ur facts
Quote Originally Posted by Decieved- View Post
I checked my server, its 1.7.3 dude. You can logg on and try old dupe method if u like. it dont work. SO FUCK YOU, I AINT NO TARD YOU DUMB FUCK
You're vulgar and can't seem to act like you're more than 8 years old.
Give me your server log and I'll believe you. Or stop acting like a child.
You act like someone who's going to jail some day.
Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us