Cooldown Hack

Posts 16–30 of 46 · Page 2 of 4
If you can trace to find the base address, most of the hacks like movement speed, attack speed, no cd on skill, etc... will work.
i manage to find the skill no cd but it looks like client sided. the 2nd skill casted doesnt do dmg.
@nix I don't it's client side, you still able to cast the skills and other will see you spamming it so it not client side. I'm guessing when you activate the first 1 it register to some address, until the real cool down time have ended. So I think there must be an address that register the skill damage that you hit, if you can trace what address it write to then maybe you'll get somewhere.
@nocturnalg
I understand now how he did it was trying something similar but still can't get it to work.
Been trying to scan increase like you said but it still has alot of addresses.I will explain what I'm doing maybe you or someone else can help me with this ,if I'm doing something wrong.Ok here it goes, Scanning 0 first like you said ,then scan increase value and repeat over and over right.How many tries did it take you until you had 4 address?
Play around with it man. Just know that the value is 0 when it isn't on cooldown and it's a ridiculously high number that decreases as the cooldown diminishes. Do what you have to do to eliminate the addresses that don't fit that criteria.

Example: After a few searches try NOT using the cooldown and searching for 0 a second time or searching for "unchanged value"

If the cooldown is long enough that it doesn't hit 0 after the first increase search. Try throwing a "value decreased" search.

If you still find yourself unable to narrow down the addresses, well then there is always trial and error. Manually watch it and see what it does. Freeze an address see what happens, toss it if it doesn't do what it expected.
Quote Originally Posted by nocturnalg View Post
Play around with it man. Just know that the value is 0 when it isn't on cooldown and it's a ridiculously high number that decreases as the cooldown diminishes. Do what you have to do to eliminate the addresses that don't fit that criteria.

Example: After a few searches try NOT using the cooldown and searching for 0 a second time or searching for "unchanged value"

If the cooldown is long enough that it doesn't hit 0 after the first increase search. Try throwing a "value decreased" search.

If you still find yourself unable to narrow down the addresses, well then there is always trial and error. Manually watch it and see what it does. Freeze an address see what happens, toss it if it doesn't do what it expected.
Got it down to 5 address then the game crashed ,well at least now I'm on the right trak thanks
Messing around in the debugger. Quick tip for anyone with the ability to attach a debugger.

Protip: Open one or two debug windows at a time otherwise for some odd reason the debugger crashes.
Quote Originally Posted by [decode™] View Post
Messing around in the debugger. Quick tip for anyone with the ability to attach a debugger.

Protip: Open one or two debug windows at a time otherwise for some odd reason the debugger crashes.
Pm me if you find a way to attach a debugger, every time I try it says failed to allocate memory using 64-bit cheat engine on windows 7. ty!
You need a bypass in order to attach the debugger. If you have a bypass just attach the debugger to DragonNest.exe right after you press play on the launcher.

Edit: 100% sure there's a CRC check in place. CRC32 bypass is needed to edit the memory and things like directly editing points and whatnot will be possible. All of it is stored inside the registry and not server side.
You lost me somewhere around the nop... Would be nice to have a tutorial once you are done.

Also if you need anything tested feel free to ask me.
There's not really anything to test. I'm going to work on a CRC bypass with a friend of mine and hopefully I can have something cool released. I'll keep this thread as updated as possible.

As of this moment I'm trying some fancy tricks with VMWare to allow me to use WPE to capture packets, hopefully I can find something nice.
Quote Originally Posted by [decode™] View Post
There's not really anything to test. I'm going to work on a CRC bypass with a friend of mine and hopefully I can have something cool released. I'll keep this thread as updated as possible.

As of this moment I'm trying some fancy tricks with VMWare to allow me to use WPE to capture packets, hopefully I can find something nice.
I've been using RiPE, but recently it's been dying on me.
Quote Originally Posted by [decode™] View Post
As of this moment I'm trying some fancy tricks with VMWare to allow me to use WPE to capture packets, hopefully I can find something nice.
I'm sure you are aware of this but for those who aren't aware, fancy tricks may include running Proxy cap(or Proxifier) on your actual os, to tunnel connections to CCProxy and on your guest os or VM running CCProxy with WPE(Or Packet Editor) attached to it

An alternative for packet sniffing that doesn't require VMWare is Wireshark. Though the downside is you can't send packets using it (AFAIK) and it captures all traffic on your network card (which can be easily filtered)
Packets are encrypted, i tried it already. Best thing you can do is playing with warehouse packet.
Quote Originally Posted by xyeta View Post
Packets are encrypted, i tried it already. Best thing you can do is playing with warehouse packet.
Correct
Posts 16–30 of 46 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us