Google Chrome not saving history

Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Nyan Cat View Post
I <3 Google Chrome
Mozila Better
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuesi View Post

Mozila Better
/derp Nope
Quote Originally Posted by Nyan Cat View Post


/derp Nope
STFU NAME STEALER
Quote Originally Posted by Nyan View Post


STFU NAME STEALER
TROLL
Quote Originally Posted by Ryuesi View Post

TROLL
STFU SIG COPIER
Is it not saving history period, or just upon restart? If it's upon restart, it's most likely a program erasing your bullshit.
Quote Originally Posted by Marauder View Post
Is it not saving history period, or just upon restart? If it's upon restart, it's most likely a program erasing your bullshit.
Not saving at all, I was restarting it like 2 times.
Ew Justin Bieber.
Quote Originally Posted by Logical. View Post
Ew Justin Bieber.
I know right, I screamed.
Quote Originally Posted by Marauder View Post
I know right, I screamed.
@Marauder



Quote Originally Posted by Nyan View Post
Alen showed me that a while ago.
Quote Originally Posted by Marauder View Post
Alen showed me that a while ago.
It was in his signature
Quote Originally Posted by Nyan View Post


It was in his signature
It's pretty amazing, right?
Mine works perfectly fine with saving shit... look in the settings.
Google Chrome is poop, be a pro and make your own like me
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?